I would like to send positive thoughts and my deepest thanks to all of my clients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The current UK government COVID-19 guidelines mean that my business can now reopen with new measures to keep everyone safe.
New Ways of Working around COVID-19
The following new ways of working will be implemented:
- Call out service has been suspended for the time being
- Masks will be worn at all times and a strict hand-washing regiment will be observed while handling client gifts
- Workspaces will be disinfected between clients to ensure no cross-contamination of gifts
- Only one gift wrapper will handle each client gifts to minimise risk and ensure clear traceability
- Clients can ship gifts directly to my workshop for gift wrapping from stores. Once wrapped, the client can arrange to pick up the gifts. Alternatively, the client can relax and leave all the organising to me. The cost of shipping/courier will be agreed with clients on a case by case basis. Please note, the gifts can be shipped to the client or directly to the recipient.
- Clients can drop off and pick up gifts to and from my workshop. Due to enclosed space and risk of contamination, unfortunately, clients will not be allowed into the workshop
- Clients can have gifts sent by courier to my workshop for gift wrapping. Clients can arrange their own courier or can utilise my courier service at the cost of £37.00 each way (within London). This also applies to pick up.
- Same day and 2-hour service will be available for London based clients and will be on a first come first serve basis. The 2-hour service is only available for a small number of gifts (10 or less).
- The client and I will agree on colour schemes and style
- I will create a sample with the agreed colour scheme and style and send pictures directly to the client
- Once the client is happy with the samples and we have agreed to a price, I will complete the gift wrapping service
- Once all the gifts are wrapped, I will send pictures to the client for sign off
- Once the client is happy and full payment has been received (clients can pay by cash if they are collecting the gifts in person), the gifts will be sent to the agreed destination via the agreed shipping method.
The online store will operate as normal with reduced delivery service.
If you have any questions or require further clarity, please do not hesitate to drop me an email using the form on my Contact Page.
As the situation with COVID-19 evolves in the UK and around the world, I would ask you to check back for updates.
May good health envelop you and your loved ones during this time.