Five wedding gift ideas
If you have the pleasure of being invited to a wedding this year, an important undertaking is to find the perfect gift for the bride and groom.
Here are five wedding gift ideas:
- A spa treatment: weddings, although joyful events, can be very stressful for the bride and groom. With a spa treatment, they can de-stress after the festivities.
- Candles: people are always happy to receive a well-crafted candle. A hamper of fine high-end candles would make an excellent wedding gift for the newlyweds.
- Art: a beautiful painting or sculpture is not only a great gift, but it’s also a great investment piece that will remain with the couple for
many years to come. Purchasing an art piece with the potential to grow in value over the years is a very thoughtful gift.
- Technology: a top of the range speaker for the marital home or a coffee machine are great options.
- A donation: to the bride and grooms favourite charity in their names. This is an excellent gift if the bride and groom are particularly philanthropic.
If you are looking for a great wedding gift and need a little help, I am available to provide advice and guidance. Contact me today to discuss your wedding gifting needs.